Cannot Access QNAP via LAN but can access via Myqnapcloud

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-02-11 05:52:32
Model: Deco XE75  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.5 build 20231226

I have connected my QNAP NAS via Ethernet port. I can see my QNAP from the DECO app but Qfinder cannot find the NAS (they are on the same network). I have tried inputting the IP address not still cannot access. However, I can access my QNAP NAS from Qnapcloud. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Cannot Access QNAP via LAN but can access via Myqnapcloud
2024-02-13 09:24:01

@Szek2000 

Hi, is the NAS connected to the main Deco XE75 via an Ethernet cable?

Are you able to the ping NAS on the computer?

It is also suggested to refer to the following suggestions:

https://qnap-singapore.com/faqs/cannot-access-to-shared-folders/qnapfinder-cannot-find-my-nas/

Best regards.

Options
Re:Cannot Access QNAP via LAN but can access via Myqnapcloud
2024-02-13 09:38:39

@David-TP Thanks David

yes, the NAs is connect to the main Deco via an Ethernet cable. I am able to find the IP address of the NAS on my DECO app but Qnapfinder cannot find the NAS. I try to ping the NAS but no response. 

I was able to find my NAS using my ASUS router. The NAS could be located using Qnapfinder and also my TV is able to find it too. But once I plug it into the DECO Wifi Mesh, it could not be found.

Thanks

Best Regards

Kevin

Options