Deco Monthly Recap- Check What's Currently Going on With Deco

Deco Monthly Recap- Check What's Currently Going on With Deco

57 Reply
Re:Deco Monthly Recap- Check What's Currently Going on With Deco
2024-08-12 01:40:23

@Pascal_DECO_94 

Hi, A unified firmware upgrade is scheduled within the next one to two weeks for the Deco X50-outdoor, Deco XE200, and many other models, aimed at optimizing network security. However, this upcoming version does not currently include any new software features.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options
2024-08-13 19:13:01

@David-TP 

Is this firmware going to fix stability issues? My X50 PoE and X50 PoE power off and reboot 8-10 times a day.

I think some others have similar issues but I don't know whether to return mine for warranty or wait and see if the issue can be fixed as I've wasted so many hours trying to debug so I think for my own sanity it's better to give up. I loved te M4/S4 I used to have but this upgrade has been a disaster.

Options
2024-08-14 05:19:06

@David-TP 

as it was already stated - having tons of different versions and models of Decos makes it impossible to updated the firmware frequently - either the product management has no clue or it's strategy to attract new customers and give a sh.. about the existing. Or you lack engineering resources.  

I am still waiting for firmware updates with the new features for the x50-outdoor v1 and the x20 v2.

Nearly all other vendors are taking care about their customers and updating the firmware with new functions. 

Some of them every second week!

Options
2024-08-14 13:01:01

@chrisofthewhite 

Hi, Nice to see you again.

I appreciate that you have also updated the email with more details, which is highly valued. I hope the engineer can provide appropriate solutions promptly.

Ever since I started engaging with Deco Feedback in the community, I agreed that the debugging process for network stability issues on Deco can be quite time-consuming as there are multiple units in the Mesh system, and the drop-outs started at random times. We highly appreciate collaborating with our users and always strive to pinpoint the underlying causes. So if there are any inconveniences during the debugging process, we kindly request your patience and understanding.

Options
2024-09-03 21:11:45

@David-TP any news for m4 v2...?

Sayeem Ahmed
Options
2024-09-10 19:48:40

@David-TP Hi

Are there any new release for BE65?  Are the fixes for Samsung Galaxy s24 in an official release? 

Options
3 weeks ago

@David-TP When it is coming?

BY USBRestore.com
Options
3 weeks ago

@jenifferkay 

jenifferkay wrote

@David-TP When it is coming?

Hi, which model are you concerned about?

Options
3 weeks ago

@Refleksion Hi, I haven't seen a new version for Deco BE65_V1 yet. The 1.0.9 beta fix for Samsung Galaxy s24 issues hasn't been added to the current 1.0.8 version.

Options
3 weeks ago

@David-TP OK, thanks

Options
Related Articles