Internet not connecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Internet not connecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Internet not connecting
Internet not connecting
2023-12-22 18:48:56
Model: Archer AX55  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I try setting my router but internet still no connection 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Internet not connecting
2023-12-23 01:09:41
If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:Internet not connecting
2023-12-24 14:13:17

ISP problem, they probably use a Vlan ID of 0 (zero) and TPL equipment can't be set to this setting, call your ISP & ask them to adjust settings at their end to allow the router to find the connection.

Copy this & post it on your ISP forum if they have actual help people on the forum who work at the ISP.

Hi, I recently bought a TP AX?? (assuming you're on high speed fibre) & it won't connect, I believe the router needs a Vlan ID of 0 but it can't be set to it so if the Vlan ID has to be 0 or you use another  could you tell me the number or adjust your end to allow the router to find a suitable Vlan number, can you assist?.

It should be as simple as them adjusting your ONT to either not need a Vlan ID or to accept an ID of 1 upwards.

Sometimes it's a random Vlan ID that causes the issue, some use 999 other's any other random number.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 378

Replies: 2

Related Articles