RE450 - sometimes devises cannot get online

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-23 11:11:30
Model: RE450  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.4 Build20171220

Hi,

I have an RE450 Range extender - works well except...

Sometimes, some devices that have connected fine in the past cannot see the internet.

One day they will connect to the Wifi, and the internet perfectly, the next they connect to the Extender Wifi, but cannot see the Internet.

What is really strange it that, other devises can see the internet.

Right now I have an iPad that is connected to wirelessly to the RE450 and has a perfect internet connection, and a MacBook Pro sitting next to it which, though connected to the same  WiFi, cannot get online. The MacBook has previously been online via the RE450 with no problems. Sometimes it's the iPad or my iPhone which cannot get online.  It is the same with other devises.

And sometimes both connect no problem, along with a load of other users in the house.

I've got the Tether App on my iPad and it is only showing those two devices connected to the RE450 right now.

Any ideas?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 159

Replies: 0

Related Articles