TL-WN722N is suddenly slow

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-20 15:33:38
Model: TL-WN722N  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

At some first months, it works perfectly incredible, I'm using it for my PC. But lately, the internet connection suddenly getting slower and slower. I thought it's my wi-fi's problem but turns out that the connection is perfectly fine on my phone & TV. When I unplug the adapter & use the LAN cable, the connection is also great so I believe the adapter is the problem?

Please how to fix it?

Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-WN722N is suddenly slow
2023-12-01 10:32:45

@Nadhervina 

Hi, It is suggested to manually install the following driver:

https://static.tp-link.com/2019/201911/20191129/TL-WN722N_111121.zip

And May I know how long you have had the adapter?

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options
Re:TL-WN722N is suddenly slow
2023-12-05 20:05:14

In the Device Manager, locate your Wi-Fi adapter, right-click, and go to Properties. Under the Power Management tab, uncheck the option that allows the computer to turn off the device to save power. Check for any background processes or applications that might be using your internet bandwidth. Close unnecessary applications and browser tabs. Run a thorough antivirus and anti-malware scan on your PC. Malware can affect your internet speed. Make sure your operating system is up-to-date. Windows updates often include fixes for various issues, including network-related problems.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1049

Replies: 2

Related Articles