Anyway on seeing error logs on Deco xe75

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-24 02:18:38
Model: Deco XE75  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.1

is there any way to see logs on the xe75? reason as after doing my full setup, roughly an hour later all  the Deco went red then restarted. I have no clue as to what happen, could it have been a firmware update(?) Are firmware update are always done manually, which i hope it does as i don't want update tom occur while i'm working. 

Side note, being techy myself and with prior setup (not mesh based), i was used to manage more things then what Deco does and now i see lots of lots capabilities.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Anyway on seeing error logs on Deco xe75
2023-10-25 08:31:22

@Zigarooo 

Hi, welcome to the community.

You could check the system logs on the web UI but after the reboot/restart, the previous logs will be cleared.

Deco web interface login

Compared with the logs, it would be better to check the following details:

1. Did the ISP cable/fiber modem still work well when Deco was red?

2. Have you noticed the LED light turn to solid red/flashing red->yellow->green?

3. How frequently you have encountered this particular issue?

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options
Re:Anyway on seeing error logs on Deco xe75
2023-10-25 12:00:41

@David-TP  thanks for the link, exactly what i wanted.

1. Did the ISP cable/fiber modem still work well when Deco was red?  >> yes, modem was still working

2. Have you noticed the LED light turn to solid red/flashing red->yellow->green? >> it was green and moments later I saw red. then after a bit it went back to green. This was on all 3 Deco.

3. How frequently you have encountered this particular issue? >> it happened once which was roughly 1 hour after initial setup of the Decos.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 519

Replies: 2

Related Articles