TD-W8961N(EU)V4 Firmware Problem (we want new firmware to fix disconnecting)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-30 10:31:21
Model: TD-W8961N  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 3.2.0 Build 210914 Rel.24052

Hi, i'm from Morocco, i bought a TD-W8961N(EU)V4 from local market. I have problems with it:

1. A Network problem:
I configured my modem/router with my ISP info and it's connected and all fine, BUT, i keep getting disconnected to all devices
I repeat, i'm keeping getting disconnected from the device NOT from my DSL connexion.
-- Please not that, it's a modem/router issue not from internet issue, because, when i use my old TD-W8960N v3 model/router i have absolutely no issues.
 please support we want new firmware to fix this probleme to disconnecting automatic it's necessary to reboot everytime, this frimware version 3.2.0 Build 210914 Rel.24052 have probleme.

Thank you for your support.

Options
2 Reply
Re:TD-W8961N(EU)V4 Firmware Problem (we want new firmware to fix disconnecting)
2023-10-01 19:40:34
Nnosh Nnosh0214606366
Options
Re:TD-W8961N(EU)V4 Firmware Problem (we want new firmware to fix disconnecting)
2023-10-10 03:46:20

@hamzanet 

Hi, thank you very much for posting on TP-Link Community.

1. Is there any change on the LED status of TD-W8961N V4 when the issue happens?

2. Will all client devices disconnect at the same time for all wired and wireless connection? or random devices disconnect at a time? 

3. How many client devices are usually connected to the TD-W8961N V4? and what are they?

4. Please try changing WiFi channel and channel width on the device web interface to see if it helps

5. When the issue happens, the WiFi or Ethernet connection shows disconnected completely or stays connected but no internet access?

6. When did you purchase this device and was it working fine before?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 8

Views: 2237

Replies: 2

Related Articles