Archer AX12 V1 Wi-Fi Disconnecting Issue in AP Mode

Archer AX12 V1 Wi-Fi Disconnecting Issue in AP Mode

15 Reply
Re:Archer AX12 V1 Wi-Fi Disconnecting Issue in AP Mode
2023-12-28 20:59:19

@Sunshine 

I didn't test beta version, I only tested the production version.

As I said, the roaming fetures now work (not good) but they work.

I know client decides wether to switch from one to another physical device, the APs or routers also represent a big part in the equation.

My current topology is:

AX53 as main router.

C9 as AP.

In this scenario, the roaming (with same client) between AX53 and C9 is very fast, less than 1 second, data transfer between client and C9 is stable.

The topology I want to upgrade to:

AX53 as main router.

AX12 as AP (replacing the C9).

In this scenario, the roaming (with same client) between AX53 and AX12 is too slow, more than 5 seconds, data transfer between client and AX12 is not very stable, for example: Sample 1: 500Mbps

Sample 2: 8Mbps

Sample 3: 50Mbps

Sample 4: 200Mbps

Sample 5: 2Mbps

Sample 6: 400Mbps

and so on; samples taken at most 1 second away from each other.

It has many peaks, both up and down.

Options
2024-01-22 14:41:53

@Sunshine I have this exact same issue, please provide the new firmware for the BR version, not only EU. Thanks

Options
2024-01-23 02:23:42

@leomezza 

Hi, actually the BR version firmware of this model is the same as EU version, you could also download and install the EU version firmware from global site: Firmware Download for Archer AX12 V1

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2024-01-23 23:42:55
Thanks much!!! FW updated and issue fixed!!! EU FW used in BR HW
Options
2024-01-24 07:07:56

@leomezza 

Thanks a lot for the update, glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. Hope you could enjoy the internet.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options