Web access Deco M4R Wifi Coverage Settings what are these for?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Web access Deco M4R Wifi Coverage Settings what are these for?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
24 Reply
Re:Web access Deco M4R Wifi Coverage Settings what are these for?
2023-11-24 01:48:08

@Chrisparf 

Hi, Thanks for the update.

It seemed like you hadn't attached the picture this time on the iPad.

It sounds strange why it just didn't work on the mini Mac. I am a little curious if you checked on the iPad before when we were still on the official firmware.

If possible, it is also suggested to clear the DNS caches on the mini Mac or access the browser in incognito mode.

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options
2023-11-24 08:40:18

@Chrisparf 

Hi David, Thanks for your continued support ..

I have a further update with Beta F/W, accessing from my Mac, I tried clearing the cache on Safari and now I can access the System Parameters UI page ... however on all browsers I see a small issue I see a small black pop up that says "Operation Failed" (even though I have not changed or selected anything) seen for first few seconds of accessing the "System Parameters" page (see screenshot below)

Also note in screenshot below I have selected/turned on the IGMP setting by default on Bets f/w it was off.

Options
2023-11-24 09:09:07 - last edited 2023-11-24 09:09:34

@Chrisparf  @David-TP 

Exact this happens also in my situation, but with the latest official firmware, via chrome or edge browser. 

Options
2024-01-12 08:41:05

I also have these settings. They are in low.

should I put them in high?

Options
Related Articles