Archer 2100 generating errors

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-19 14:06:23 - last edited 2023-09-20 06:17:20
Tags: #Firmware Update #VR 2100
Model: Archer VR2100  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.6.0 0.9.1 v009e.0

After my Internet provider boost speed on my VDSL to 100Mbit, modem started generating errors. They upgraded "RSDA" and RTX (retransmission profile) which my router doesnt know.

So my router is synchronized on 60Mbit only.

With updated RTX this modem randomly generates errors. The internet connection drops and even the modem restarts itself. A modem of another brand does not.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer 2100 generating errors
2023-09-22 09:39:05

@Erosen 

Hi, did you try restarting or even resetting the modem router and then reconfigure it? 

Please share with us screenshots of Status page to check the DSL line information, and also provide the full firmware version including the build numbers.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 408

Replies: 1

Tags

Related Articles