In network optimisation it shows detection failed i plugged my deco twice still the same

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

In network optimisation it shows detection failed i plugged my deco twice still the same

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-10 05:34:12
Tags: #Network issues
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

The WiFi in my house was rather slow so I tried network optimization as it usually helps it. 

but this time it showed detection failed I was okay software issues but it is still going on this is the third day i restarted my deco devices plugged them on and off.

What should I do now ?

Options
2 Reply
Re:In network optimisation it shows detection failed i plugged my deco twice still the same
2023-09-11 15:01:48

@internetmuggle What's your hardware & firmware version?

Just a M4 (2-pack) user who regrets buying it
Options
Re:In network optimisation it shows detection failed i plugged my deco twice still the same
2023-09-19 11:12:31

@internetmuggle 

I have been having the same issue with my Deco M9 Plus.

I have been experiencing it for the past 5-6 months, and it is happening at 2-3 different properties all using the same system.

Not happy at all, and very close to moving across to Google Wifi.

Let me know if you find a resolution to this issue

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 561

Replies: 2

Tags

Network issues
Related Articles