av600 powerline kit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

av600 powerline kit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
av600 powerline kit
av600 powerline kit
2023-07-03 18:46:40
Model: TL-WPA4220 KIT  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

bye

i have a problem with my extender power line.

don't remain on but it keeps turning on.

i have tried with the app to reset but isn't possible.

can someone help me ?

please...

Options
3 Reply
Re:av600 powerline kit
2023-07-04 09:31:39

@lordwolf 

Do you mean the powerline extender TL-WPA4220 cannot stay powered on? how about the LED status?

Please try a different wall socket, and also try to hold the pair button for 10s to see if there is any response.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-07-04 10:47:19

@Sunshine 

thank you for your reply.

already done all those tests, change socket and reset the 10 seconds. turns on, the power and home LEDs stay on for a minute, then the 4 LEDs flash and it turns on again. keep it up. it also has a weird hiss when I plug it into the socket.
Options
2023-07-05 08:51:56

@lordwolf 

Hi, it seems that the device is defective, you could contact the seller where you bought it to check the warranty and get it replaced.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 495

Replies: 3

Related Articles