Deco P9 Stopped Controling Connected Devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-21 22:01:33
Model: Deco P9  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.1.3 Build 20201228 Rel. 55057

Hello, my Deco P9 app used to control all connected devices properly and recentlly stopped doing so without any visible reason. Tried the app on several devices - iPhones and iPad - app detects the connected devices but cannot block any of them in the Parenteral Controls section, indicating 0 mins online time (reports are missing), also showing some of them as offline while being in use.

Multiple restarts/reboots were done, everything is updated, app deleted and downloaded again on an iPad without any success to block any of the connected devices, while all of them use one and the same network. 

Can you help with any suggestions?

Thanks.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco P9 Stopped Controling Connected Devices
2023-03-22 11:41:15

@PAA 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback.

"cannot block any of them in the Parenteral Controls section", Do you mean even if the time limit is set to 0m/s, the devices in this profile could still have internet?

If "Block" this profile, the internet connection works as well?

Are you able to block the device via "Block List" under Deco APP>More?

Could you please refer to this link to help me get the APP log:

How to submit Deco APP log

As for "also showing some of them as offline while being in use", can I have the model number of these devices?

Are they all wirelessly connected to Deco? Any static IP settings on these devices?

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 279

Replies: 1

Related Articles