Firmware upgrade.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Firmware upgrade.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Firmware upgrade.
Firmware upgrade.
2023-03-15 16:55:12
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.0

Hi All,

I had a WDS connection based network

The 3 routers is:

Archer AX6000 v1 main     ip 192.168.1.1

Archer C7 v5 second         ip 192.168.1.2     DHCP off

Archer C60 v2 as third       ip 192.168.1.3     DHCP off,  everything worked till 2 days ago, until for some stupid idea i went to try out new firmware for AX6000.

Unfortunatlly since that WDS function dosent work. After many attempts of different setting and reinstalling (like Factory reset by pin with lan connected laptop and download the firmware from different source) the Firmware on AX6000. Since ax6000 and C7 onemesh device i turned them off or on, no differences.

I was only able to connet Archer C7 by using WDS 2.4G only but LAN ports dosent work, so generaly works like a chepest extender for 20-30 euro. The C60 dosent connect at all. However both C7 and C60 when settup WDS whatever 2.4G or 5G status given RUN. SO AX6000 assume dosent creates correct bridge! 

SINCE AX6000 v1.3.0 IS NOT REVESABLE ia m stuck here. I am QUESTIONING at this stage that ONEMESH will work, try to spend another 70euro just to testing it out.

But honestly i dont understand why need to combine WDS devices with OneMesh. OR OR!!!

I am opening this thread that others who facing with same issue can be seen or maybe somebody found out something clever.

Also THAT TPLINK recognize that creating an unstable firmware generally damaging our property, and theire OWN REPUTATION. Firmware update attend to be do something better than before was??? Or may i am wrong.

Have a good day!

Hope nobady will fall in the same trap!!!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 226

Replies: 0

Related Articles