How to save recording video to SD card instead of memory

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-13 04:24:05 - last edited 2023-02-13 05:36:14
Tags: #MicroSD card #camera
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.19

I have a C200 camera with a 128GB SD card. I always use the motion detection feature..

When I play back the footage and press the "Record" button to record a video clip, the recording seems to be saved in the "Memory" instead of my SD card.

It appears that the "Memory" is using my iPhone's storage.

Is it possible to move the recording to the SD card or save the recording directly to the SD card when it's finished, and the video clip won't be overwritten when the camera records.

The "Memory" is occupying my iPhone's storage.

Options
1 Reply
Re:How to save recording video to SD card instead of memory
2023-02-14 03:27:45

@suf39021nezid 

Hello, thank you for the post. The storage path cannot be changed. The videos that saved on the SD card are based on the SD card Recording Schedule in the APP. Manual recorded video/pictures are saved in the phone's memory.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 607

Replies: 1

Tags

Related Articles