Tapo Smart Camera

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Camera

Tags

Label

I am using sandisk 128gb xc1 card format with fat32 type. I am facing an issue after the fw upgrade where the card has stopped working and tapo app shows an error saying MicroSD card seems to have abn
MicroSD cardRecordingFirmwareTapo Care
By upl74 · Latest post Tuesday by yhctuD
12Helpful
2583Views
9Replies
I purchased a C200 camera in February of this year along with 2 SD cards. The camera is set up at a loved one's residence. Everything was working fine until 4-6 weeks ago when the snapshots all disapp
Motion DetectionRecordingMicroSD cardAI Detection
By Cookie-65 · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
180Views
7Replies
Hi Team, I recently purchased the D230S1 and am currently using the TAPO CARE 30-day free trial, however, once that runs out I was going to upgrade my Tapo Care subscription to store future footage in
Tapo CareMicroSD card
By Joker_1660 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
1Helpful
106Views
3Replies
Hi All, I am a slightly confused as recently (as of 2 days!) my Tapo C310 camera has stopped recording any activity that takes place. I can still view all motion through the app as normal, however whe
RecordingMicroSD card
By Sjav_00 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
454Views
16Replies
Hi I have C310 smart camera with a 128gb card. Issue I have is that playback at normal speed is very twitchy, at half speed it plays as it should. I would prefer to watch recordings in normal speed as
RecordingMicroSD card
By Muneer76 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
128Views
4Replies
All my Tapo cameras stopped recording anything today, around 17:36 CEST. I can see preview from all cameras, but there's no new videos since that time, like they're not detecting anything. As they mou
RecordingMicroSD card
By gnysek · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
109Views
2Replies
Says my sd card not formatted any jelp
MicroSD card
By Greeg · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
80Views
1Replies
Hi, I have been having problems with one of my Tapo C310 cameras. I have not been able to access the videos on the MicroSD card and when I click on the camera it tells me I need to refresh, however se
Live ViewMicroSD cardRecordingFaulty
By bodegaboy · Latest post 2024-08-29 03:40:53 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
245Views
9Replies
I purchased the Tapo C200 just two days ago, and it's functioning well. However, I encountered an issue when trying to use it with the "SanDisk Ultra 128 GB MicroSDXC." A message appeared, indicating
MicroSD cardSD Card Not Working
By MonodeepDas · Latest post 2024-08-28 09:44:03 by Solla-topee
4Helpful
917Views
6Replies
I recently purchased 10 TAPO C500 cameras and some 2K TAPO cameras. The first three cameras I installed with Micro-SD cards (A2 V30 U3) from Amazon, and both the cameras and the Micro-SD cards are wor
MicroSD card
By TP5990 · Latest post 2024-08-16 03:04:41 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
171Views
1Replies