AX73 V1(EU) Strange problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-23 06:13:43 - last edited 2023-01-23 08:06:28
Tags: #ax73
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.2 Build 20220317 rel.50456(4555)

Recently, I found that the network speed is a bit strange.
When using AX73 v1(EU), a slight network delayed, using other companies' products, there is no problem.

The cause of the problem.
QoS is activated by default.
The administrator setting page does not have QoS settings.

Measures.
Run the TETHER APP.
QoS ON/OFF settings appear.

TP-Link missed QoS settings and does not take measures to modify.

In addition, they announced Easy Mesh support.
But Firmware is not provided yet.
I inquired about the FIRMWARE supporting Easy Mesh service to the TP-Link service(My Region), but their answers are "not supported". "No support".

TP-Link doesn't care about the EU Version.

I was very disappointed.

Options
2 Reply
Re:AX73 V1(EU) Strange problem
2023-01-27 22:22:21

@jhjm40 Yup, you are right. US version has received 2-3 updates last year, EU version only 1. I'm not sure where is the problem but they could at least update security issues regulary.

Also for easy mesh, most of the weaker US models have received it but i'm not sure if any EU version have it.

I thought Netgear was bad with updates but they are miles better rhan Tp-Link, to boad because I really like router but this kind of support is really not acceptable.

I think my next router will be Asus

Options
Re:AX73 V1(EU) Strange problem
2023-01-28 06:21:50

Hello @jhjm40, thank you for posting on the TP-Link Community.

As of now, the HomeShield features, including QoS, are only supported to be configured via the Tether App. There are plans to support configuring the HomeShield on the web GUI in the future, however, there is currently no exact date or time expectation for this new feature or new firmware release for the model yet. It is suggested to keep an eye on the official website to get more updates.

Regarding the EasyMesh, Archer AX73 is planned to support EasyMesh as you can confirm from the EasyMesh Compatibility List also.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 589

Replies: 2

Tags

ax73
Related Articles