Archer AX50 is dead

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer AX50 is dead

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer AX50 is dead
Archer AX50 is dead
2022-12-12 03:57:14
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: no clue

Everything was working perfectly until I made the grave error of connecting a USB drive to my Archer AX50 earlier today. I then used Chronosync from my Mac to copy a file over to test it out. It worked... until it didnt. It locked the router so hard that the only thing to do was pull the plug. Since then I have tried every remedy I could find online, including resetting it to factory settings via the button on back and the web configuration page.

Now I can't even log in to it. When I try to access it I am met with a page that says, select an admin password. When I type in anything it says, "login failed" Yep, you read that right...

Right now, I am 50/50 on this thing fu**ing up my comcast modem also... as that is now flaky as fu** which it has never been before this.

I am one minute of lost work tomorrow from returning this thing to TP-Link by throwing it through a window at their corporate HQ. Then, going to Microcenter and buying a decent fu**ing router.

Can anyone help me get this working so I can at least work until I can go to microcenter for a replacement?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 225

Replies: 0

Related Articles