Downloads pending

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Downloads pending

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Downloads pending
Downloads pending
2022-10-14 10:26:04
Model: Archer C50  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 0.2 v0093.0 Build 190125 Rel.63783n(4555)

Since some weeks I have a very strange problem with wy tp link router

It took me a long time to realize that it is linked to the use of my tp-link wifi. 

Here is the situation:

- when connected on our tp-link wifi, all our smartphones (3 in total) and tablets (2 in total) work well to surf on the internet, play video games, look videos on youtube, make visioconferences, etc. but it is impossible to upload any app through the google play store. When we try to load an app, the loading seems to start, we get the message "En attente" (in french. I assume english tranlation in "pending"), but the loading never progresses and after a minute we get a message saying that it is impossible to load the app.

- when connected to another wifi or to the 4G, the same smartphones and tablets have no problems and we can load applications through the google play store. Note that I need to empty the data and cache of the google play store app after having switched from the tplink connection to the other connection.

Any idea why we can't load apps when connected to our tplink wifi?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Downloads pending
2022-10-17 09:36:29

@gponce 

Try to change the internet DNS servers on the C50 to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4, then reboot both the modem and C50, you can also disconnect and reconnect to the wireless on the phones and tablets, then check if you can load the applications successfully.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:Downloads pending
2022-10-22 13:52:25

@Liverpool20 thanks for the advice. 

Unfortunately it hasn't resolved my issue. And after many other trials / parameters changes, I know even don't have internet anymore...

I give up, this router is too complex for me...

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 245

Replies: 2

Related Articles