PCI Express adapter problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-01 13:22:04 - last edited 2022-10-02 01:35:48

Hey there,

Recently, I purchased a TP Link PCI Express adapter and installed it into my pc, but I've had a couple of problems 

1) I see duplicate networks. My home network showed but so did another network, it was my network followed by a 2, I used the one with a 2 and a few weeks later a third one showed up, I stayed in the second one as I couldn't connect to the main one when I attempted to and didn't try to connect to the third one

2)Bad internet. When I first installed it, it works great, my internet speed quadrupled since I changed from a usb adapter and I was happy. But a few days later, I started getting disconnected from my network at random times and has not stopped since 

I tried the ipconfig /flushdns command but to no avail, so I thought it would be best to ask here

thanks for reading and I hope I get a response

Options
1 Reply
Re:PCI Express adapter problems
2022-10-10 07:10:17 - last edited 2022-10-10 07:47:45

Hi   @Plasma 

Thank you for reaching out to the community. 

We replied on your another  post here.

Options