7-8% package lose on the upstream

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-11 14:20:18
Model: Archer VR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 0.4.0 0.9.1 v0074.0 Build 210409 Beta.58808n

Issue:
Every few seconds the ping to router has much longer time than expected. That is only on the upstream. The package lose in the downstream looks fine.  The issue occurs since today morning, router yesterday was working correctly.

What have I tried:
- I have started with updating the firmware to the newest version, but that doesn't solved anything.

- I tried to reset router, and check if the issue is on multiple devices. (Checked only wireless connection, doesn't have cable to check if it's only wireless issue) 

- Restore fabric settings and configure network connection again

- Installing a firmware that is in beta

- Tried turning off the wifi 5GHz, turning off NAT forwarding, changing the wifi to 20MHz.

Options
1 Reply
Re:7-8% package lose on the upstream
2022-06-14 09:29:00

@Matt132 

Hi, Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Were you still having the same issue on the upstream?

And I do have one question, the ping common does not distinguish between downstream and upstream packet loss and May I know how you measured the upstream packet loss?

There are more errors on the DSL upstream and since it just started recently, have you ever checked with the DSL provider to see whether they have made any changes recently?

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 304

Replies: 1

Related Articles