Content restriction on archer

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-09 17:01:09 - last edited 2022-06-12 09:28:59
Model: Archer C80  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi !

In every manuals (C60, C6, C80, ...), I did'nt see the possibility to set up a content restriction with a whitelist (restriction policy) like there : https://www.tp-link.com/fr/support/faq/1531/ . I have seen only blacklist with domain name.

(Sorry, the page is french, except the pictures.)

And sorry for my english too...  

Thank you !

J.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Content restriction on archer
2022-06-10 16:45:37 - last edited 2022-06-12 09:28:59

@Jacquob 

If the detailed guides regarding Parental Controls or other features are included into the devices's user guide, it will grow into a very big document that would be hard to read.

Probably that's the reason the detailed guides regarding a particular functionality to be separated in a FAQ documents, like the one you mentioned.

The other reason could be if they are separated from the user guide, they are easier to update / modify (when a new features are implemented) than if they were a part of the device's user guide.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options