X20 4G as failover for Starlink

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-06 10:11:08
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi there. I have a Deco X20 4G along with an X20 mesh throughout the house. The Deco mesh is very good but the incoming mobile signal has become very poor so we are investing in a Starlink satellite system with its own router. I will have what is called an Ethernet Adaptor with the Starlink which enables it to hand over DHCP and wifi responsibilities to the X20 mesh but in addition I would like to keep the SIM capability as a failover. Does anyone know if this will work and whether there are any settings I will need to set up to make it work in that way? I'm no networking expert!

Options
1 Reply
Re:X20 4G as failover for Starlink
2022-06-07 03:19:22

@X20DecoUser 

Welcome to the community.

Deco X20-4G is a little bit different and It does support Ethernet  WAN connection with 3/4G backup and the following link will be helpful:

How to set up 3G/4G Backup on Deco router?

Best regards.

--------------------------

Deco X50-PoE is ready for your advice. If you are interested, please help us complete the following survey.

Deco X50-POE Survey

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 655

Replies: 1

Related Articles