TP-Link archer VR600 V3 network Lan issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-12 15:02:50 - last edited 2022-05-13 11:44:03
Model: Archer VR600v  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: factory version

Hello Tp-link,
I have been suffering from very annoying issue is that sometimes my Realtek 2.5GbE gaming family controller adapter disconnects by itself then comes again causing me disconnections in online games ALOTTT, I cant even complete 1 game, so I downloaded the realtek diagnostic tool and did it's tests, however 1 passed and the other 2 failed (check photos below) also whenever the issue happens and I diagnose the driver; the troubleshooter always suggests network reset and I do that but the issue seems to come again later, I tried uninstalling the driver but it automatically gets installed again by itself the next few secs.
windows updates are up to date (21H2) the Ethernet driver itself is up to date. I did a pin hole reset to the router but nth got improved.

Important note:
I switched to the 1.0gbps ethernet port yesterday and that's intel driver and the same dc happened while playing, BUT THE WIFI ON PHONES SEEMS TO BE WORKING FINE,, what can cause this issue?
My Internet type is DSL Modem Router and am using TP-Link archer VR600 v3
can the DSL port itself of the house wall cause this issue? I mean when I contact my ISP and they do tests, they cant find anything wrong..
When I reboot the tp-link router; when it gets back on; the Lan devices seem to take much longer time than the wifi, it's like they struggle, also the wifi on phones have to be turned off and on 2 times for the wifi to work and sometimes I have to reboot the router again. but the old router the ISP provided me (Huawei DG8045) the lan devices didnt seem to struggle at all.

UPDATE:
I tried putting back on the router the ISP provided me (huawei DG8045) and I didnt get any disconnection in game and also none of the ethernet adapter issue in the photos below, is it just from the tp-link now I guess?? should I send it to local warranty?
any suggestions?

IMPORTANT NOTE:

I BOUGHT NEW AND EFFICIENT CABLES AND MADE THE COMPANY REPLACE THEM WITH THE OLD CABLES IN THE CABINET AND AFTER TESTS; THEIR EFFICIENY IS 100% and like I said when I try the old router; everything is fine, your router is struggling. 
thanks

here are the photos of the errors I get while connecting to tp-link router that I dont get while connecting to the old ISP router:

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link archer VR600 V3 network Lan issue
2022-05-27 02:43:41

@rAZE3079 

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Sorry for the delay.

Do you still have the same issue with the Ethernet connection on Archer VR600 V3?

If yes, please refer to the following suggestions:

1. Please install the following beta firmware. Archer VR600(EU)V3-20220511

2. Please temporarily change the "Speed& Duplex" to 100m/s Full Duplex to see whether it made any difference.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 566

Replies: 1

Related Articles