Un routeur qui fait redémarrer mon smartphone ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-04 11:15:56
Model: TL-WR841N  
Hardware Version: V14
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 4.17 v0001.0 Build 200903 Rel.58674n

Bonjour (english translate follow)

Mon smartphone, Samsung A52 5G Android 12 (mise à jour d'Avril 2022) redémarre souvent quand je suis connecté à ce routeur qui est mis en Acces Point via un cable Ethernet. Je le remarque car ma montre connectée au smartphone indique une perte de connexion alors qu'il a déjà redémarré. 
Parfois, il ne redémarre qu'une fois, parfois, 4x par heure. 

J'ai fait plusieurs essais et demande de support auprès de Samsung puis mon opérateur, et après avoir désactivé le  wifi, j'ai vu que le problème ne se présentait plus.
Après deux jours d’essai, en restant connecté sur le routeur principal, je n’ai eu aucun redémarrage.
Aujourd’hui, je me connecte sur le routeur TPLink (en AP via Ethernet et wifi 2.4 11bgn mixed), et il a redémarré environ 1h après.

Quel serait le souci ou le réglage qui créerait un conflit avec le TPLink jusqu'à le redémarrer ? 

My smartphone, Samsung A52 5G Android 12 (April 2022 update) often reboots when I am connected to this router which is set to Access Point via an Ethernet cable. I notice this because my watch connected to the smartphone indicates a loss of connection when it has already restarted. 
Sometimes it only restarts once, sometimes 4x per hour. 

I made several tests and support requests to Samsung and then my carrier, and after disabling the wifi, I saw that the problem was no longer occurring.
After two days of testing, staying connected to the main router, I had no reboot.
Today, I connect to the TPLink router (in AP via Ethernet and wifi 2.4 11bgn mixed), and it rebooted about 1 hour later.

What would be the concern or setting that would create a conflict with the TPLink until it restarts? 

==================================

Config : 

Firmware Version:0.9.1 4.17 v0001.0 Build 200903 Rel.58674n

Hardware Version:TL-WR841N v14 00000014

Mode:11bgn mixed

Channel: auto

Channel Width:20MHz
LAN Type:Static IPSmart IP(DHCP)

Transmit Power: HighMiddleLow

Beacon Interval: (40-1000)

RTS Threshold: (1-2346)

Fragmentation Threshold: (256-2346)

DTIM Interval: (1-15)

Enable Short GI

Enable Client Isolation

✓  Enable WMM

Options
1 Reply
Re:Un routeur qui fait redémarrer mon smartphone ?
2022-05-24 03:32:37

Hello @Jack_09 

I searched online and I found similar reports from others with the Samsung A52, I guess you are not alone. Sorry, I'm not allowed to post the link directly here, you can check by searching "A52 5G restarts by itself after Android 12" in the Samsung community.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options