slow connection on one client when 2 clients are streaming

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-02 19:47:39
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I have 2 PC's that are connected to a single Deco x60 unit.

When streaming on both PC's at the same time it seems that one PC gets all the bandwith while the other PC has a very poor connection.
In this case both PC's have the same signal strength from the unit and the issue is present only when both are streaming at the same time.

Is there any option to balance the badwith between the two clients so they will share the bandwith.

Currently it seems one PC gets all the bandwith and the other PC geting only a single mbps?

Its always the same PC that gets starved.

Regards,

Coldfusion.

Options
2 Reply
Re:slow connection on one client when 2 clients are streaming
2022-03-03 07:31:34

@coldfusion 

Hi, is it always the same PC that got the full bandwidth?

Will settings both of them to high priority make any difference?

Options
Re:slow connection on one client when 2 clients are streaming
2022-03-03 14:34:00

@David-TP 

Hi,

Yes its always the same PC. I tried to set both to high priority and it didnt help.
When i set only the slow PC to high priority then it got all the bandwidth, but the other PC was starved.

Is there a way to have both PC's share the bandwidth eaqualy. So instead of one geting 99% and the other one getting 1% it will be split the bandwidth 50\50?

Options