Votes

Web UI Configuration

Votes

Web UI Configuration

437 Reply
Re:Web UI Configuration
a week ago

@TP-Link I would like to add my vote for a web GUI. I am staggered that it doesn't exist. It's horribly fiddly doing anything via a phone, especially for the elderly like myself.

Also, the cloud service seems very unstable. I have been trying to diagnose low speed but it keeps telling me something went wrong with the cloud service which is driving me mad

Options
a week ago

@TP-Link This is obviously needed. Would not have bought the router if I knew it was missing. Will not recommend anyone to buy it. 

Options
a week ago

@TP-Link I got a BE11000 setup based on the Wirecutter's recommendation for BE63, but I definitely echo the sentiment of others here. I wish I had researched better before buying! The lack of a usable web interface is frustrating. Fortunately I only have a few DHCP reservations and a few port forwards to setup, but it would all be much easier with a web browser. Can't they just make the phone interface available in a browser form?

Also lame to have to do all parental controls configuration on the phone too. Hopefully I don't need to make too many changes once everything is setup finally. But: will certainly not be recommending and won't be rating highly!

Options
a week ago
Hi, you will never have plan for web ui and more advanced features, you Will think of it till the end of the universe! Million of customers demanded these features and you have no plan to add these yet.What a silly plan of you have! Without these features we customers can't get more benefit from deco routers, like network congestion, Channel width and number, wifi coverage transmission mod urgent needed to optimise deco to work more efficiently, without these features, we need to add more deco units as deco's performance decreases due to lack of these features.
Options
a week ago

@poweruser2015 The issue is not that they can't do it, or that it would be too much work. They don't want to do it.

The argument from @TP-Link that they want to make it super easy for most consumers does not check out, since that would not prevent them from offering a Web-UI for the advanced users in addition to the app. And the web-ui is already there, but so castrated on purpose that it's not usable.

I am no fan of conspiracy theories, but it seems to be the only logical reason, that the government has a say in this, and wants to have complete control over the infrastructure. Too bad for me, that I found out only after my return period ended.

Options
Wednesday

@TP-Link a web ui is very important for those of us who have to support non-tech savvy people (family members) as we really can't use remote control apps (zoom, Webex, etc) on someone's phone. 

Options
RE:Web UI Configuration
Yesterday
In a place where no internet, we can't setup decos without internet. How cool is that! We are trying to get internet but tplink put us in a loop.
Options

Voters 233

+ 229 Voters