DECO M5 - 2,4ghz network not available

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-30 01:31:34
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.5.7

Hi

Suddenly today the 2,4Ghz network disappeared from available WiFi's, and a ton of my smart devices that only connects to 2,4Ghz got disconnected. I have tried to set the "main network" on the deco in the app to only show 2,4Ghz, but then the WiFi disappears altogether, not showing any available networks.

I've tried to restart all devices (3 in total, 1 main and 2 slaves). They are all connected in ethernet mesh.

Any idea on how to solve this?

Br Daniel Wie

Options
1 Reply
Re:DECO M5 - 2,4ghz network not available
2022-02-02 10:38:23

@DWie 

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

Currently, it is necessary to identify which deco stop broadcasting 2.4G network. 

Please power off two satellite deco and check if you can receive 2.4G network from the main.  If you can, then please power on satellite deco one by one to identify which satellite deco has issue. 

After you make sure which deco has the problem, please try reset and reconfiguration. If it is the main deco has issue, you need to reset all deco units and reconfigure. 

How can I reset or reboot my Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System?

If the issue can't be solved, please provide me the S/N of that problematic deco and the invoice of your deco as well. Thanks~

Options