AX1500 IPv6 doesn't work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AX1500 IPv6 doesn't work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
AX1500 IPv6 doesn't work
AX1500 IPv6 doesn't work
2022-01-20 14:05:56
Model: Archer AX1500  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.1 Build 20210513 Rel. 79808(4555)

I haven't been able to get IPv6 to work on my new AX1500.  It worked on my old asus router.  The setting is DHCPv6, with prefix delegation.  I have tried other various settings as well, that also don't work.

I am using PLDT FIBR, and the ONU is in bridge mode (set remotely by PLDT).  It will populate the "IPv6 Address" line on the IPv6 Internet page, but it doesn't give any IPv6 address or access to the clients, with either SLAAC (what I used with the asus router) or DHCPv6 for the "IPv6 LAN" client setting.

Do you have any customers using PLDT with IPv6 working, and if so, can you give me any advise?  Thanks.

Options
1 Reply
Re:AX1500 IPv6 doesn't work
2022-01-21 01:11:18

david3 wrote

I haven't been able to get IPv6 to work on my new AX1500.  It worked on my old asus router.  The setting is DHCPv6, with prefix delegation.  I have tried other various settings as well, that also don't work.

I am using PLDT FIBR, and the ONU is in bridge mode (set remotely by PLDT).  It will populate the "IPv6 Address" line on the IPv6 Internet page, but it doesn't give any IPv6 address or access to the clients, with either SLAAC (what I used with the asus router) or DHCPv6 for the "IPv6 LAN" client setting.

Do you have any customers using PLDT with IPv6 working, and if so, can you give me any advise?  Thanks.

@david3 

To assist you efficiently, I suggest you send us the screenshots of the IPv6 settings on the AX1500 and we will confirm. BTW, we have sent you an email to your registered email address, please check and reply.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 680

Replies: 1

Related Articles