Deco X60 ethernet port

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco X60 ethernet port

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco X60 ethernet port
Deco X60 ethernet port
2021-12-23 05:19:07
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

My house is wired for internet. I have connected my main deco directly to internet ( no other router in between) the other deco units are connected to main over wifi. Wifi is working everywhere.

I also connected a switch to the main deco on other ethernet port to activate my wall outlets but somehow not getting internet to my wall outlet. What am I missing?

-S

Options
3 Reply
Re:Deco X60 ethernet port
2021-12-23 06:29:59

@sligade 

Nice to see you again.

Maybe you could help me run a simple test:

1. connect the switch to one of the satellite Deco X60 and connect the wall outlet to the switch, then check whether the wall outlets could get internet service.

By the way, what is the model number of the wall outlet?

Have you enabled IPTV on the main Deco before?

Thank you very much.

Options
2021-12-23 10:48:07

@TP-Link 

Thanks for reply I will run the test today. But I can tell you I did turn on iptv..because was not sure what that is. Is that needed for ethernet ports? How can I turn it on now? I know it asked me during setup...

-S

Options
2021-12-23 11:07:48

@sligade 

Hi, normally if you did not subscribe IPTV service or the internet service provider did not require VLAN ID for internet service, you could turn it off under Deco APP>More>Advanced>IPTV /VLAN ID—please disable both.

How to Configure IPTV function on Deco?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 565

Replies: 3

Related Articles