Unable to purchase Home Shield Protection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-28 18:18:47
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi Team,

I have purchased Ax73 however I am unable to buy home protection shield. I tried with two different cards, which had more than sufficient funds in it. 

I am getting an error OR-RWE-02

Steps I followed:

1. Registered my self as Owner and binded

2. Used card associated on my Google play, since one of them didn't work, I used an alternative one too but still getting the same error above.

When I sent an email, it asked me to use chat option, at chat it suggested to send an email or speak with  customer service, to my surprise they haven't even heard the word "Home shield protection" I am stucked in a situation.

The worst part is options are different on the web and app version, welcome to 2021. After using this, I feel like this is created by a kid for a school/college project.

Can someone please assist/suggest to make it easier as it would help other To link customers to transaction through this stage smoothly. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Unable to purchase Home Shield Protection
2021-10-28 22:59:24

@Reflection 

Maybe this article will help you with the issue.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options