Cannot see realtime download speed of connected devices/ clients

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-11 09:42:05
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.2.0 Build 20201231 rel.39772(5553)

I cannot see realtime download speed of the connected devices of my router. I can only see upload speed of them. Is there any solution? Is it a bug in the firmware? I already contacted customer support and I got a reply from tp-link@excelbd.com 30 days ago. They said they would solve the issue. Unfortunately, they have not solve the problem yet. What should I do now? If anyone have a bug free firmware for my device, please send it to me. Thanks.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cannot see realtime download speed of connected devices/ clients
2021-10-12 08:16:22

@Asad.tarek 

Are you saying the Real-Time on the QoS page? Can I have a screenshot of it?

How did you test it? As far as I know, this traffic cannot be monitored when you use real-time streaming like YouTube, as all this data gets pass though to the streaming server directly bypass the router, thus the data is not monitored by the router CPU.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 356

Replies: 1

Related Articles