Deco X60: Firmware Downgrade

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-23 15:46:04
Model: Deco  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.51

Hi there

Is there any possibility to downgrade the firmware? Some URLs are not accessible anymore…

Best regards,

Markus 

Options
4 Reply
Re:Deco X60: Firmware Downgrade
2021-09-24 06:42:34

@_markus_ 

Hi, what URLs that you could not access?

Did you set up any parental control rules for this device?

If not, and all devices are not able to access these URLs, please manually add these URLs under Malicious Content Filters of Antivirus.

Options
2021-09-24 09:03:09

@TP-Link 

Different websites from all devices, looks total at random, e.g. wordpress.com / woocommerce.com

Whitelisting has no effect, regardless of Antivirus/Parental Control being switched on or off.

Very rarely, by the way, it works for a short time window - again from all devices.

Options
2021-09-26 02:39:29

@_markus_ 

Hi, Thank you for the update.

Did this issue just start after the firmware upgrade?

Could you please send me a private message about the MAC address of the main Deco?

By the way, may I know your TP-Link email ID?

Later I would like to follow up on your case by email and please have a check of your email box.

Options
2021-09-26 09:18:24

@TP-Link 

I've just sent you the details via PM.

I'm not sure when it started exactly, as it affects only some URLs quite randomly. 
The MAC-Address of the main Deco is: XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX
The TP-Link ID is: xxxx@xxxx.xxxx

The Decos are behind a Huawai 818 4G Router. Strange thing is that the problem occurs only if the router is in Bridge Mode (which lets the Screen Connect App notify me about a Double NAT problem anyway). If Bridge Mode and DHCP of the router are deactivated, it works perfectly.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 756

Replies: 4

Related Articles