Red light on my ARCHER C9 router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-08 19:39:47
Model: Archer C9  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi, I've tried connecting my C9 router to my INTERNET modem, however i keep getting a red light on the INTERNET symbol on my router. I have tried every option to fix this, i have power cycled my modem and router, have tried different cables and tried logging in the router page and cloning my MAC address as stated by TP-LINK directly however nothing has worked. Can anyone assist me at all? I have tried TP LINK webchat but they provide no help and i can't find a phone number for them. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Red light on my ARCHER C9 router
2021-08-10 02:11:27

@MikeyE 

Is this Archer C9 brand new? When you done all the troubleshooting you mentioned above, can it get a WAN IP address from the ISP modem? Please show us the Status of the Internet/WAN page of the C9.

Who is your ISP? Ensure you have internet access when you connect the ISP modem directly to the PC, verify how did you access the internet, whether you need to dial up on the PC or it is plug-and-play. Check the following guide for more details:

What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1007

Replies: 1

Related Articles