Genieacs based Firmware upgrade

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-07-15 18:06:12
Model: Archer C20  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

Hi,

Appreciate your good work. I am trying to upgrade firmware using genieacs server to my Archer C20 v5 and Archer MR200 v1. 

I am taking the provisions + preset approach. I have a provision as below as per genieacs documentation. The bin file name given

below is a shortened form for easiness of handling. I am directly passing the bin file instead of using an xml that inturn points to the

fileserver path with the actual bin file. Please let me know if this is a right approach with Archer C20 (The same mechanism is also

used for the MR200 vi router that I have with suitable chnage in .bin file name). The firmware is not being picked by either of the

routers and I cant even see any request other than informEvent="2 PERIODIC" in the genieacs-cwmp logs. Can you guys guide me

about what do tplink archer C20 v5 and Archer MR200 v1 expect for an upgrade to happen thorugh genieacs?

This provision is named as "Prov_tplink_archer_fw" is below and is referred to by a preset named "preset_for_firmware_prov_with_boot" (also shown below)

let version=declare("Device.DeviceInfo.SoftwareVersion",{value: 1}).value[0];

log('downloading image to upgrade...');
declare("Downloads.[FileType:1 Firmware Upgrade Image]", {path: 1}, {path: 1});
declare("Downloads.[FileType:1 Firmware Upgrade Image].FileName", {value: 1}, {value: "Archer_C20_V5_091417.bin"});
declare("Downloads.[FileType:1 Firmware Upgrade Image].Download", {value: 1}, {value: Date.now()});
declare("Tags.UPGRADED",null,{value: true});

and my preset looks like below

{

"_id" : "preset_for_firmware_prov_with_boot",

"weight" : 0,

"precondition" : "{\"Product class\" : \"IGD\"}",

"events" : {

"1 BOOT" : true

},

"configurations" : [

{

"type" : "provision",