Region Doesn't Show

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Region Doesn't Show

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Region Doesn't Show
Region Doesn't Show
2021-07-07 18:05:56
Model: TL-WR845N  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 3.16 v0001.0 Build 180319 Rel.67391n

I am from Bangladesh.

I bought a tp-link router about 2 months ago. While setuping my router, I noticed that there is no option of BANGLADESH in region. I tried in many ways, but couldn't find the solution. Then, I thought, maybe tp-link is not registered in Bangladesh. But today, I found out tplink's official website of Bangladesh.
Then, I started again to fix my problem. But I failed. Please, solve my problem, Otherwise, I'm unable to upgrade the firmware of router.

I am giving a screenshot of my problem. Please solve it as soon as possible and instruct me what should I do.

Note: There is no BANGLADESH option in region!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Region Doesn't Show
2021-07-07 18:25:42

@Abu.Sayeed- 

Use this FAQ to determine your device HW version and region - on the bottom sticker you should find this information.

After that you can go ahead and select the approapriate FW version for your device.

The wireless settings region you posted is not relevant to the FW upgarde procedure.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 939

Replies: 1

Related Articles