EMF dangers from WIFI & currently no update from TP-LINK automatic turn off WIFI on schedule!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

EMF dangers from WIFI & currently no update from TP-LINK automatic turn off WIFI on schedule!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-25 10:18:32
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have AS (Ankylosing Spondylitis) which has so far damaged my spine, sacroiliac & both shoulders, so I mostly live, work, eat & sleep in my bed! As I became more bed-bound I started getting serious fevers on average 8-10 times a day & being a technical person I realised the only change was the close proximity of the WiFi router plus Smartphones/tablets all running on WiFi, Bluetooth & 4G! All the equipment was exposing me to EMF (Electromagnet Field) & RF (Radio Frequency)! I tested my theory by turning everything wireless off for a weekend & my fevers stopped 100%  I then purchased an EMF/RF reader so I could identify which things were causing the problems & found that the exposure was at my head area which was 9860µW/m² and the legal limit was dropped from 1000µW/m² in 2001 to 1µW/m² in 2012! So I was getting nearly 10,000 times the legal minimum for human exposure! Unfortunately due to the extended period of time until I worked out the problem, I now suffer from EHS (Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity), which is now recognised by the WHO (World Health Organisation)

I'm waiting for a reply from TP-LINK when a scheduling WIFI off/on feature is coming out for the Deco range, which should have been done by now!

Please help me push to get this update & do your own research on the dangers of EMF from WIFI devices or I have some information on my company website. 

https://acsltd.eu/rf-and-emf-dangers/

Andy

Feel free to contact me as l can offer free advise!

andy@acsltd.eu

T UK: 01344771569
T ES: 671875943

Options
2 Reply
Re:EMF dangers from WIFI & currently no update from TP-LINK automatic turn off WIFI on schedule!
2021-06-28 11:15:16 - last edited 2021-12-27 12:00:36

@AndyHalse-EMF 

Hi, thanks for your detailed explanation, while sorry to hear that you suffered from AS.

The feature request for the Wi-Fi schedule has not been accepted yet.
Deco is mainly controlled by Deco APP and the smartphone needs to connect to Wi-Fi for local control.
And the frequently used backhaul for Deco Mesh is 2.4ghz/5ghz wireless backhaul.
Once they are disabled by the Wi-Fi schedule, satellite Deco units would fail to maintain a connection with the main Deco and is unable to be back online after the Wi-Fi schedule.

As a workaround, for now, you may add some smart plugs to the Deco system, and set an off schedule for the smart plug, that will match your requirements to turn off the Deco at a specific time.

Options
Re:EMF dangers from WIFI & currently no update from TP-LINK automatic turn off WIFI on schedule!
2021-06-28 14:40:59

@TP-Link Hi & thanks for the reply!
As a person who's employed many software engineers, I do have a good understanding of what can & can't be done & also already thought through the issue based on how many mess devices would need to be configured & have an automatic schedule possible! What surprises me is that as a manufacturer of routers for many years & know the dangers, it should be something to boast about to have a scheduled feature that's on virtually every wireless router on the planet! However, I also understand that from a marketing prospect you don't want people knowing the truth about the serious dangers of wireless technology!!!
I also already thought about using a controllable power socket, but wasn't sure what impact it would have on the optimisation after a restart, any ideas? Also, I will need 3 devices to buy, which is a lot of money, considering I assumed it would have a scheduling feature as ALL other TP-LINK wireless hubs I've used over the years have this as standard! (I don't earn much money as I'm mostly bed-bound. which is why I now HAVE EMS (Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity!) It took me 2 years to work out why I was getting 8-10 fevers a day & then I worked out the wireless hub & my smart devices were cooking me!!)

I would make a good guinea pig to test any new less EMF products you bring out!

Do you know if TP-LINK are looking at how to limit EMF from its product range?

Kind Regards

Andy

Options