LED loop on Deco/ Deco stuck in solid yellow

LED loop on Deco/ Deco stuck in solid yellow

47 Reply
Re:LED loop on Deco/ Deco stuck in solid yellow
2024-08-02 18:46:05

@TP-Link I have the same issue. Yellow light wonreset. What do ai do. Not sure if I can do anything to firmware if it is disconnected. 

Options
2024-08-06 06:20:40

@Liampelot 

Hi, What is the model number of your Deco?

How long have you this unit?

I think you need to contact the local support team to check for warranty service.

Best regards.

Options
2024-08-31 16:04:34

@TP-Link Hello. I have a XE5300 (US 2.6) node that is stuck in yellow since last night. All additional nodes are fine. I have attempted two firmware upgrades using the latest available firmware version [Deco XE5300(US)_V3.6_1.2.9 Build 20240724] and once with an older version [Deco XE5300(US)_V3.6_1.2.5 Build 20231225] - all of them using the HTTP uboot method found on this article: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/2958/. The upgrade process always stated that they were successfull, but after power cycling the node, the issue persists. I don't know what else to do. Please, help.

Options
2024-09-01 05:27:01

@Dioshypr I never got this fixed. I do have a TP Link branded pot with a nice maidenhair fern in it.

Dioshypr wrote

@TP-Link Hello. I have a XE5300 (US 2.6) node that is stuck in yellow since last night. All additional nodes are fine. I have attempted two firmware upgrades using the latest available firmware version [Deco XE5300(US)_V3.6_1.2.9 Build 20240724] and once with an older version [Deco XE5300(US)_V3.6_1.2.5 Build 20231225] - all of them using the HTTP uboot method found on this article: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/2958/. The upgrade process always stated that they were successfull, but after power cycling the node, the issue persists. I don't know what else to do. Please, help.

Options
2 weeks ago

@TinnyTimmay I ended up getting a replacement under warranty. They just got my unit today, so I would have to wait a couple days/weeks to get the replacement unit. Thk God it broke while it was still under warranty!

Options
6 hours ago - last edited 6 hours ago

If the issue continues, please comment below with the following information: 1. The model number as well as the firmware version of the Deco; BE65 US Ver 2.0 2. Which problem description is more like your current issue? Suddenly turned red, rebooted and then stuck in yellow, nothing works now 3. Have you tried the hardware reset and firmware recovery suggestions? what are the results? Did HTTP Uboot from the link and while I can upload a new firmware, the unit still stays stuck in yellow after rebooting. The unit is 2 days old.......

Options
5 hours ago

@Aesu 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback.

Can I have the MAC address of the main Deco BE65?

I noticed you mentioned the firmware was 2.0.2. Usually, the ISP-customized firmware starts with 2.xxx. Is the Deco provided by the internet service provider?

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options
Related Articles