AX11000 Homecare access scheduling

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-24 06:23:09 - last edited 2021-05-24 06:30:42
Model: Archer AX11000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.1

I just bought this router based on reviews of its range, gaming potential and parental control features.  While the range seems good and I am learning the features around gaming, I can't understand why such an expensive router has parental controls far worse than my ISP provided router.

Homecare only allows me to set up "School Days" and "Weekends."  What I need is the ability to set internet access times on a Monday - Sunday calendar.  My ISP provided router does this. It has a very simple GUI where you highlight the hours of each day that you want the profile you build to have access to the internet.  Dead simple.

Please tell me there is a better way to handle this most basic feature on the very expensive router I just bought.

Options
1 Reply
Re:AX11000 Homecare access scheduling
2021-05-24 09:19:18

@RJE 

Hi, do you mean you can set specific time limits on the old router, while there is only limited time period on the AX11000? Can you explain this in details, then we can confirm if we can achieve it on the current firmware.

Generally, if you want to limit the time from Monday - Sunday, you can enable the Mon - Fri as well as the Sat - Sun with the same time limit period. Meanwhile, you can also enable the bedtime to forbid the internet access for a period, such as 10 AM - 12 AM.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 176

Replies: 1

Related Articles