Onemesh Firmware for Archer AX10

Onemesh Firmware for Archer AX10

113 Reply
Re:[New Firmware] Onemesh Firmware for Archer AX10
2021-06-15 03:11:40

@callisto 

Check the Parental Control settings on the AX10, ensure this website is not in the blocked list. 

Are there any other websites that cannot be accessed when connecting to the router? Can you access ys.mihoyo.com before the firmware update?

You can try to change the DNS servers on the AX10 Internet page to something like 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4, then reboot the router, reconnect to the network to confirm.

BTW, who is your ISP? Check if you can access the website by connecting a computer directly to the ISP modem, just in case this is blocked by the Internet Provider.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:[New Firmware] Onemesh Firmware for Archer AX10-Solution
2021-06-15 03:48:59 - last edited 2021-06-15 03:49:11

Hello @greenpower and all,

The new Onemesh official firmware for the Archer AX1500 v1 is also available now, please check for the updates on the router web GUI or Tether app in one day or two for the new update. You can also download the new firmware from TP-Link official website, and install it manually:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/archer-ax1500/v1/#Firmware

Note: You cannot downgrade to the previous firmware after you install this version of firmware. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
2021-06-15 06:35:04

@Kevin_Z 

I'M not Open the Parental Control settings 

i used to change the DNS servers on the AX10 Internet page to something like 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 but of no avail

i can access ys.mihoyo.com before the firmware update

Are there any other websites that cannot be accessed when connecting to the router? Yes My iPhone、Mac cannot be accessed China iCloud

use  other  The router Everything is all right 

sorry I'm using a translator

Options
2021-06-15 07:32:22 - last edited 2021-06-15 07:34:21

@callisto 

That is weird. Please try to clone the MAC address of the other router (which is working fine) to the AX10 as follows, then check again:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/3023/

If the MAC clone still doesn't help, try to reset the AX10 to factory defaults, reconfigure it from scratch, then check if you can access the website.

May we confirm again who is your ISP?

Options
2021-06-15 07:40:33

@Kevin_Z 

My ISP is Korea LG U+

Options
2021-06-15 07:50:55
Thanks for the update!
Options
2021-06-15 11:18:07

@callisto 

Please try to clone the MAC address of the other router (which is working fine) to the AX10 as follows, then check again:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/3023/

If the MAC clone still doesn't help, try to reset the AX10 to factory defaults, reconfigure it from scratch, then check if you can access the website.

Options
2021-06-15 11:45:56

@Kevin_Z 

any news on this? I still see no update for EU V1.2

Options
2021-06-15 15:27:46

@Kevin_Z 

Hi. Ifailed to upgrade the firmware. I m using my isp ax10. And the unit as model Ax10(my). Can I change my firmware to the global type so that I can upgrade. And use the onemesh feature. Plan to buy re300.

Options
2021-06-16 02:03:23

@Jixiang 

Archer AX10(MY) seems to be a customized version for the local market, you may not be allowed to upgrade to the global version, please wait for the new official release for it.

Options
Related Articles