Archer C6U Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C6U Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
19 Reply
Re:Archer C6U Problem
2022-02-08 10:12:42

@AbattDoom 

Hi,

I had the same problem with my router with the full log and I've search and found a beta firmware that solved that problem. It there any new firmware available that solves this issue so I dont have beta firmware on my router?

Thanks.

Options
2022-03-17 18:34:06

I have the same problem, any solution after one year since report this problem?

Options
2022-03-21 09:23:14

sweek wrote

I have the same problem, any solution after one year since report this problem?

@sweek 

Hello, be more specific with the exact issue you're experiencing with the Archer C6U, then we can try to investigate.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2022-03-21 16:57:28

System log has been spamed by Debug notification. It's strange because it isn't 3G4G router.

Options
2022-03-22 02:41:07

@sweek 

Except for this 3G4G debug log, is there an issue with the internet usage? If the router is working fine, I guess you may ignore the debug logs.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2022-03-22 09:47:51

Hi  @Kevin_Z ,

Is it normal for the log to stay full of debug logs? I think that an update firmware can fix these issues, the last update was last year, older models receives updates, this one didn't.

@sweek  I can search the beta firmware that I've installed to fix this.

Best regards,

Florin

Options
2022-03-23 02:10:36

FlorinB wrote

Hi  @Kevin_Z ,

Is it normal for the log to stay full of debug logs? I think that an update firmware can fix these issues, the last update was last year, older models receives updates, this one didn't.

@sweek  I can search the beta firmware that I've installed to fix this.

Best regards,

Florin

@FlorinB I wouldn't say that is normal, as I'm not engaging in the development team, so I wouldn't know why that happen. But since the router itself is running properly and the functions are working fine, I guess there is no need to pay so much attention to the logs.

Options
Re:Archer C6U Problem-Solution
2022-08-04 03:43:49 - last edited 2022-08-04 03:43:55

Hello @AbattDoom  @dr3am.r  @FlorinB  @Mihai_RO 

Please check for the updates on your router web GUI, or download and install the latest official firmware for your Archer C6U, then monitor the connectivity and system logs on it:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/archer-c6u/#Firmware

Feel free to let us know if there is still an issue. Thank you.

Recommended Solution
Options
2023-01-11 04:57:47
I use this router with an external hard drive. firmware for 07.22 latest. TV determines all video files on the router. but there are no codecs in the router itself to play these files, or the file systems do not match. The wr842n does well, but I miss its power. but in archer c 6u there are obviously some problems with the firmware

ps 

at router latest official firmware

Options
Related Articles