Cannot enable wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Cannot enable wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Cannot enable wifi
Cannot enable wifi
2020-10-11 23:19:34

Everything was working fine with our WiFi for me, but my roommate was having some issues. We reset the router and, for a day after that, things continued to be fine for me but not necessarily for my roommate.

The next day, she tried to turn it off and turn it back on again. Now the power and internet light is on, but the wifi light is not. I have read to push the wps/wifi on/off button in the back, but nothing happens no matter how long I hold it. 

I think it's the router (AC1750) not our WiFi provider since it seems like the internet light goes on just fine.

What can I do? I have to work from home and am pretty desperate to have wifi. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cannot enable wifi
2020-10-12 05:58:49

@laurel 

Hi, just replied to your another post here:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/210066

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 363

Replies: 1

Related Articles