Fluctuation in network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Fluctuation in network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Fluctuation in network
Fluctuation in network
2020-09-23 17:20:24

Hi Everyone,

I Tried two new router, But whenever I configured It works fine sometime but after sometime it dies 

1st  connection  through lan to my PC

2nd Through wifi to Laptop

3rd Through wifi to my mobile phone

The issue is it works fine all the time with My mobile phone, But it fluctuates or dies with LAN and laptop,after router setting it again works fine with all and agin after sometime gives same issue

What I Tried to solve the issue :

1) I tried 2 same routers from the shop

2)changed full Lan cable provided by brodband provider

3) changed LAN cable from router to CPU

4) Tried restarting & Re-setup

5)All VPN are removed

So according to me:

There is nothing faulty in my PC nor in laptop

Issue might be in Internet or Router setup

PlZZZZZZZZ suggest

Thanks in advance !

Options
2 Reply
Re:Fluctuation in network
2020-09-25 07:42:13

@MayurTP 

Hi, may I know how many TP-Link router or extender in your network, what are the models, and how are they connected to each other?

May I know who is your ISP? What is the WAN connection type on the main router?

How many clients are connected to the router most of the time, both wired and wireless? 

Please check the IP address and default gateway with the PC or laptop when they connected to the router and show me the status-details page.
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/838/

If you can still get a correct IP address assigned by router while there is no internet, try to do a ping test, ping the gateway, which is the router's IP address, and show me the results. How to perform the ping test? Refer to the below guide:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/425/

Good day.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Fluctuation in network
2020-09-25 08:29:37

@Kevin_Z 

Attached below is ping test but when I used same router's wifi and then tethered from my mobile to pc then it works fine

But through lan it shows coneected symbol right side bottom on my pc but doesnt works

Router model no. TL-WR850N(using only one router)

Connection type PPPoE

Secondary connection Dynamic IP

Usually two of us are connected 

First is wired (LAN - but fluctuation)

Second is wireless(but she also get fluctuations)

For both it works fine sometime but sometime does not works

Ipv4 adress  192.168.42.46( when checked with command prompt)

Default gateway 192.168.42.129

Ip adress 192.168.38.217(when checked in tp link setting page)

Default gateway 103.87.164.27

File:
1601021284252-1697475707.jpgDownload
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 363

Replies: 2

Related Articles