Powerline adapter - no internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-26 05:21:31
Model: TL-WPA4220 KIT  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: European version

Hi, I purchased AV600 powerline extender about 6 months ago. Everything was working fine until 2 days ago - although I have to reset it every week or so when I get no internet connection via the powerline. I have checked that the internet connection to my computer directly to the modem is working fine. The wifi from the powerline is on but there is no internet connection. I have tried using the WPS, web interface and then the tpPLC Utility methods but all without any luck. The powerline LEDs on both powerline devices are NOT lighted. Using the tpPLC Utility method, it does not recognise the powerline Key when I type in the 16 digit code. Please help.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Powerline adapter - no internet
2020-08-31 08:42:38

@jtchew 

Good day,

For your case, please refer to the following suggestions:

1. Please hold the reset pinhole for 10s to do a factory reset;
  2. Put them into the same room, next to each other maybe, and pair again to see if the powerline lights would lit up or not;
  3. Once they are paired, please relocate the wireless extender;

By the way, may I know where are you located?

Thank you very much.

Options