Archer AX6000 Firmware upgrade ruined everything. Cant go back?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer AX6000 Firmware upgrade ruined everything. Cant go back?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
151 Reply
Re:Archer AX6000 Firmware upgrade ruined everything. Cant go back?
2020-07-14 11:03:29

@Kevin_Z 

Also the connection type is unknown alot 

the Nas is wired the Oppo is Wireless bu they come up as unknown 

Also ARP List is always wrong dont know if that helps  (im not using IP and MAC binding i was just in there and notced the table was short )

Options
2020-07-14 21:27:38 - last edited 2020-07-14 21:37:26

@Kevin_Z 

New beta (1.1.2 Build 20200709 rel.81803(4555) ) still doesn't work 

When it goes wrong u can't see the router over the wifi @ all even thow you are connected 

And now when I scan 

I've lost all wireless clients so the pi's have gona and so have all the chrome casts 

Options
2020-07-14 21:30:45

with there now being multiple versions of the beta, people should post which version when they state the beta does not work or some feature does not work. 

Options
2020-07-14 21:53:16 - last edited 2020-07-14 22:04:41

@Kevin_Z 

last one attached the log file i never changed the time but for some reason it thinks i did it gets it from 

time.nist.gov 

File:
syslog-2020-07-14.logDownload
Options
2020-07-15 01:56:12

@Berki 

Hello, it seems you encountered a lot of display issues with this beta firmware.

Is it possible to reset the router to factory defaults and set it up again to check if there will be an issue? 

May I know what are the 2.4G wireless devices will stop connecting after a period of time? Are other 2.4G devices still working fine? If you could provide the detailed network diagram that would be highly appreciated, thanks.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-07-15 15:51:38 - last edited 2020-07-15 21:30:11

@Kevin_Z 

don't think there display issues as i cant see them when i scan the network

I shall try tonight

Assuming you men 5ghz

@ 22:13 it failed so approx 11 hours

Yep 2.4 seems fine

If you could provide the detailed network diagram that would be highly appreciated

ok ill try 2night

i also see this error

lan mac is nil!
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'assert'
    ?: in function 'dispatch'
    ?: in function <?:195>

@Kevin_Z  Can you get some one to email me cos im just filling up this forum 

Options
2020-07-15 21:31:21

Wow - the firmware has absolutely destroyed any connection with the internet lasting and or being at level of speed it should....what the heck tp-link - - this is absolutely horrible.  Your June firmware update has just destroyed this router....and I also noticed that you have taken down the firmware - clearly you know this is a mess...with the latest now being shown as the March 2020 firmware (which was actually pretty solid) - - what have you all done...you need to re-release the March 2020 firmware and allow the router to install it...give it a new updated date or whatever you need to do....you have ruined our routers.

Options
2020-07-16 01:48:33

@Berki 

Sure, we will ask our engineer to email you, please check your email box, thanks.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-07-16 02:02:03

@DKJr 

Hello, sorry for any trouble caused by this AX6000.

May I know which firmware are you running now and can you please give us more details about the issue you encountered? We will try our best to fix it ASAP, thanks.

Options
2020-07-16 06:17:45

@DKJr 

I gave up and stopped messing with it - good luck on getting that to happen with the older firmware, they dont get it. This has been going on for weeks now. They keep coming out with Beta's riddled with new problems. Asus with opensource software or even the Asus software is a way better explerience. Even is Asus did mess it up you can use the opensource firmware that works great, but with mroe features. I really wish i could return this POS. 

Options
Related Articles