mise à jour

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

mise à jour

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
mise à jour
mise à jour
2020-01-09 09:33:56
Model: Archer A7  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

bonjour es que tous les archer A7 peuvent recevoir le dernier firmware ?

Options
3 Reply
Re:mise à jour
2020-01-10 01:14:56

@regisc 

Hi, sorry to tell you that we only provide English Service for Global users, so we tried to translate your question into English and continue to help you. Wish your understanding.

What is the current hardware and ifrmware version of the Archer A7? You can login to the web UI to get them.

Theoretically, once the new firmware is released publicly, all users can receive the updates, and we will upload it on the official website.

Have a good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-01-10 10:02:48

@Kevin_Z Hello thank you for your quick response, I have not yet received my A7 archer (ordered from Achatpc.com) but I wanted to inquire, however on your site you do not offer several hardware versions compared to the ARCHER C7? does that mean there is only one hardware version? in fact the primary interest regarding my use of the A7 is onemesh compatibility, that's why I hope to be able to have this compatibility, it's very important for me.

Options
2020-01-11 12:13:31

@regisc 

Hello, there is V5 available for Archer A7 now and it supports Onemesh. 

You can be assured of it. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options