Router Archer C1200 V2 l ( I Want to Open port)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-28 18:29:50
Model: Archer C1200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.0.2

Hello i need support before 7 days 

i go to shop and buy Archer C1200 v2

for open ports like 

80 , 21 , 25565 and more

and i have modem of my house internet : Hot fiberbox 

and in my room the mini fiber and i put cable from mini to router and from router to computer

and i have alot of internet list 

my house internet and router

what i need to connect to do the guide 

and if you can support me to open ports please!

thanks by Niv

Options
1 Reply
Re:Router Archer C1200 V2 l ( I Want to Open port)
2019-11-29 10:03:29

@Niv69 

Below is the instruction to setup virtual server/port forwarding on the router.

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1541/

Please notice that the WAN IP of the Archer C1200 is the public one, otherwise, you need open the port for the Archer C1200 on the main router/modem to make these services can be accessed remotely as you want. 

May it help. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2620

Replies: 1

Related Articles