Tp link can't give access to internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-27 20:18:25 - last edited 2019-11-27 20:20:05
Model: TL-WR841N  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I recently mooved and I got a new internet connexion.

I wanted to setup my TP-Link, so i just plugged it to the internet box, but when I want to connect to the wifi, the connexion is well done, but i don't have access to internet.

I tried to contact my internet provider in order to know if I had something to do with the box, but they told me that I had nothing to setup on the box.

I also tried to follow the following tutorial, but nothing is working. : https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/833/

Before mooving, evrything was working perfectly.

I also mooved in another country (Belgium), maybe this info can help

Does anyone have an idea of how to help?

Thank you very much,

Thomas

Options
4 Reply
Re:Tp link can't give access to internet
2019-11-28 02:16:54

@Thomas_Cad 

What is the led status of the TL-WR841N? Especially the internet led. 

After you got the new internet connection, have you ever reconfigured the TL-WR841N with the username and password provided by ISP? 

Please login to the web UI of the TL-WR841N and show us a screenshot of the status page.

If it has obtained a valid IP address, try to change the DNS settings under DHCP-DHCP settings page. 

May it help. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2019-11-28 20:41:06

Hello @Kevin_Z, thank you for your message

Yes the LED light is on, its blinking.

-- After you got the new internet connection, have you ever reconfigured the TL-WR841N with the username and password provided by ISP? --

No, I haven't done it. How can I do that?

I attached a screeshot of the status page.

Thank you for your help

Thomas

File:
tplink.PNGDownload
Options
2019-12-09 10:29:00

Hello @Kevin_Z 

I come back to you about my problem.

Do you have any solution?

Thanks,

Thomas

Options
2020-06-11 20:14:43 - last edited 2020-06-11 20:17:18

@Thomas_Cad 

What is the driven status of the TL-WR841N? Particularly the web drove. 

After you got the new web association, have you ever reconfigured the TL-WR841N with the username and secret word gave by ISP? 

It would be ideal if you login to the web UI of the TL-WR841N and show us a screen capture of the status page. 

On the off chance that it has gotten a legitimate IP address, attempt to change the DNS settings under DHCP-DHCP settings page. 

May it help.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 878

Replies: 4

Related Articles