Deco M5 has left the network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-19 21:10:58
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

A subject really. All was well for about a month but now my 3rd unit is not on the network. Its light is solid green but apparently not on the mesh with the other two devices. I unplugged it and moved it really close to another unit and then it came back but when I moved it back to its old position it's missing again. The light is solid green once again too. Nothing has changed re: room layout in my house in the last month. Any ideas what's gone wrong? Why is the light green if it's not working properly!?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M5 has left the network
2019-09-20 01:15:47

@netizensmith 

Can you detect the wifi signal from the other 2 Deco and get internet from it when you are next to the 3rd Deco? 

With  the LED shows solid green, please connect your computer to it and click here to check the IP and gateway obtained by your PC. 

Try to move the 3rd Deco closer to the other 2 Deco and check whether it works.

Besides, please swap their location to give it a go.

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 534

Replies: 1

Related Articles