cant acces utility window

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2012-12-22 04:24:34 - last edited 2020-11-11 11:45:58
Region : Others

Model : TL-WR740N

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I seted up router and i coud acces the utility window, then i switced from w7x32 to w7x64 and then i try to acces the utility window i can only see

Username or Password is incorrect.
Please refer to the troubleshooting below:

Is the "Caps Lock" enabled on your keyboard?
The username and password must be lowercase, please ensure that the "Caps Lock" LED is disabled on your keyboard and try again.

Forgot your username or password?
Please reset the device to the factory default settings if you have forgotten your username or password. The default username and password are both set as "admin".
Note: The settings will be restored to factory default after the resetting.

How to restore the device to the factory default settings?
Firstly locate the reset button on the rear panel of the unit, whilst the device is powered on press and hold the reset button for more than 5 seconds, the device will then reboot and restore itself to the factory default settings.

no pop up window appears i tried looking this up and the closest thing i found was to uncheck the proxy but its not checked so what shoud i do to be able to acces utility window?
Options
3 Reply
Re:cant acces utility window
2012-12-22 14:21:40
Options
2012-12-22 14:24:56

povilas4 wrote

Region : Others

Model : TL-WR740N

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I seted up router and i coud acces the utility window, then i switced from w7x32 to w7x64 and then i try to acces the utility window i can only see

Username or Password is incorrect.
Please refer to the troubleshooting below:

Is the "Caps Lock" enabled on your keyboard?
The username and password must be lowercase, please ensure that the "Caps Lock" LED is disabled on your keyboard and try again.

Forgot your username or password?
Please reset the device to the factory default settings if you have forgotten your username or password. The default username and password are both set as "admin".
Note: The settings will be restored to factory default after the resetting.

How to restore the device to the factory default settings?
Firstly locate the reset button on the rear panel of the unit, whilst the device is powered on press and hold the reset button for more than 5 seconds, the device will then reboot and restore itself to the factory default settings.

no pop up window appears i tried looking this up and the closest thing i found was to uncheck the proxy but its not checked so what shoud i do to be able to acces utility window?

Try this http://www.tp-link.com/en/article/?faqid=358.
Options
2012-12-22 20:37:44
Thank you Vivian that solved my problem :) never woud i have expected that ESET woud do this.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 10075

Replies: 3

Related Articles